<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Friday, August 29, 2008 @ 6:12 AM

I FINISHED THE PACT IN FOUR ADYS AND IM VERY HAPPY

it was an awesome book seriously.!!!!!!!!!! i luv it :) i cldnt put the book down :o its almost as good as 19minutes just that i prefer the twist in 19minutes better :) cause chris kept saying i dont knw so it kinda make the ending ...ambiguous? yes it does. its so sad that melanie cant forgive gus though mmmm i wanna hold a Jodi'picoult's book club (similar to jane auster:b) anyone wanna join!?!? we can talk about her oboks all day and i really dont mind kekekekekekeke alsooo,
cant see why anyone wont like the pact,it is jodi picoult's book afterall!!!!!!!
thansk kannan the one and only person who has her book other than shujun's 'sister's keeper'

vanishing acts
the pact
sister's keeper
19 minutes

now i want plain truth,any kind soul willing to lend me?

shld i start reading emma?or my secret garden?mmm

Oh by the way it's teachers day !